Sunday, April 14, 2013

Dino Binge[animation]

Quite recently for some reason I fell into some sort of dinosaur frenzy. Picked up a book that didn't have pictures in it...AND READ IT...okay, I'm still reading it, but it's Jurassic Park. I never knew there were some big differences between the book and movie. D: I also got a hold of a new rig from the awesome Joel Anderson, his T-rex is A-mazing! Spent a few hours today, not the first time I've animated it, as the first session I forgot to save progress[quite a bit, in fact], then my stupid, yet sexily powerful computer updated itself, then restarted without my consent[THE NERVE!] and POOF! no more animation, only a single playblast to remind me of where I left off.

 I can't help, but somewhat be thankful, as that version compared to this current one was atrocious. I think I was on medication and VERY sleepy. BUUUUT alas, another one of those "you have about 10,000 bad [insert art preference here] in you, before you get better. Definitely for the better on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment