Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Back, Back, Back, STOP.


Reintro/PacRim:
I'm alive! At the halfway point of the move, now bumming some super slow internet. It took 20 minutes to upload this jpeg. :| Yeah. It's brutal, but at least my computer is back on and I'm balls deep in Zbrush. Right before the move, I saw a certain monster movie...Pacific Rim. I swear, everyone online is doing fan art of it. Why? Because it's bad ass, that's why! I don't know why some critics are trying to smash it for not having an Oscar quality script. WHO CARES!? IT'S MONSTERS AND GIANT ROBOTS! NUFF SAID!

Model:
These are silhouettes of the monster in the making. Still want to add a stronger form to it. This is closer to step 2 out of 5, just getting out of concept and making a model.

More to come....more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment