Thursday, July 4, 2013

Cetacean Child[wip]


Another one of my already traditional pieces, but not yet up to fruition, digitally. Cetacean Child! D:
Needed to keep up the dailies, but amidst a dumb BART strike and it being Independence Day, everyone who is partaking in any activities in downtown San Fran[this guy], one must find other means of transport over yonder. I'm with about 75-80%[no actual survey done] of the Bay Area population in hating Unions because of their PERFECT timing to go on strike...but alas the sculpt.

Whaleboy concept by Patrick Morgan
this design by Bobby Chiu[Nicest guy in the business]
I could only put in 45min before having to take off at the crack of dawn to get into the city reasonably[due to aforementioned groups, but I digress]. His tumtum is very picky. One must be very diligent in finding the most effective placement to achieve proper deliverance of extreme cuteness in this child's obesity[but an obese child is nothing to laugh at!]. And look at his boom boom room! :O DAWWWWWW!
So much more to do, but it's almost time to be an awesome American and watch huge colorful explosions in the sky to celebrate rubbing our freedom in from monarchy[I'm sure they're lovely people, though]!
I'll finish him when I get back tomorrow.

Happy Fourth of July errbody!

No comments:

Post a Comment