Monday, January 20, 2014

100 Posts - G-Project

So I was digging around in my hard drives and found one of my first full body models from about 5+ years ago, when I tried zbrush for the first time. Oh, the things I've learned over the years: brushes, subtly, but what I think the most important is anatomy.

The top guy was to be apart of a fighting game a couple of colleagues, including myself were putting together back in our hay day of Game Design. He was more concept than an asset, which ultimately wasn't used for game play, but I do recall it being rigged and animated in a short fight scene. I have NO idea who has that clip anymore.

The bottom is a more of a fan art, to the game aforementioned in previous posts, he's not done just yet. I still need to put some spikes atop his head and a tail, not to mention make up what I think its back plating and tail will look like, since I found no concepts showing the back.

I didn't want to post until he was finished, but I just got the flu so I need to get some rest in the time being. Little too anxious to let people marvel in its glory and show the progress I've made.

No comments:

Post a Comment