Saturday, January 4, 2014

El Fauno - First of 2014


New year, new resolutions. One of mine will be to upload at a minimum of once a week. If not, I will have someone slap me as hard as they can...[wincing]and...I'll film it to post...??  ]:}

I reeeeally hope I don't fudge this.

To give myself a chance, I'll can upload in advance...AS LONG AS it's another project. [I wonder if this is just making more work for me? :L hmmm We'll see.

As for this current and first project of 2014, El Fauno. I was playing Castlevania Lords of Shadow and saw their rendition Pan. That guy was huge and very different from the Pan's Labrynth faun. It reminded me more of Darksiders' Ostegoth, one of the merchants, but nonetheless, this had been on mind.

This was also my first time sculpting hair. I didn't put much attention to it, but for a quick sketch, I liked the turnout.

Here's to a Happy New Year and Good Juju all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment