Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dat Tail G Project

Yep, so I'm still sick, not to mention I'm going to start working 60 hour weeks from Monday to Saturday's NOT on a computer. :[ I'll have a very limited time frame to get anything done on the computer for a while. Damn, you student loans! :shakes fists:

Anyways, in between the coughing up of blood(j/k no blood) and sleepless nights, double interviews, and whatever else the world is throwing at me, I finally got around to putting a tail on. There, dammit!

I'd still like to put plating on his legs, but it'll have to be later on in the distant future, most likely.

Sad days. :[

Had fun with this and glad people on DeviantArt enjoyed it. At least there was some limelight in all this chaos.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one. Super creative. It could be on a game.

    ReplyDelete